Mastin Kipp is coming to town with his Growing Into Grace workshop tomorrow night at the W Lakeshore. Check out the deets below and then comment below on what makes you feel loved and I’ll pick a few winners to join me there with a free ticket!! The ticket includes the event and not the book, but there will be books you can purchase at the event.
Location & Time
644 N. Lakeshore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Friday, Sept 26, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
You can find more information about our event here http://tickets.brightstarevents.com/event/3863060
- How Mastin went from couchsurfing to running a successful business.
- Tools and techniques to turn your life around.
- Powerful guidance from Mastin about how to turn crisis and setbacks into success.
- A meditation you can use each day to turn fear into power.
- Lots of awesome, energetic music.
- An amazing community of like minded people.
- Thinking “If he can do it, I can do it.”
- Turning fear into fuel.
- Tuning out the “I suck” thoughts and creating a new story, which you make true just by doing something new.
- Creating space for the life you want to live and the feelings you want to feel. Even though it might mean giving up the company paycheck and the health insurance.
- Changing patterns. Taking little actions, making those a habit, and building them into something big.
- Instead of layering on more yoga and therapy and green juice and Om and affirmations and self-help and waiting for it all to take effect.
- Finding your “thing.”
Since creating TheDailyLove.com, Mastin has worked with thousands of people online through his Love University courses and millions of people visit the Daily Love annually. In Growing Into Grace, Mastin recounts various spiritual principles learned in his life which were introduced to him by teachers such as Joseph Campbell, Caroline Myss, Tony Robbins, George Lucas, Oprah, and so many more.
Mastin will share with you stories that will have you laughing one minute and crying the next. With Mastin’s youthful and engaging spirit, attendees will gain a new perspective on what it means to be spiritual for the next generation.What better way to spend the evening? See you there!Mastin Kipp is the founder of TheDailyLove.com – a website, daily email and twitter account that serves soulful inspiration to a new generation. Started as a feed of quotes sent to Mastin’s friends, The Daily Love shot to fame after a tweet from Kim Kardashian. And a love monster was born.
Hosting Mastin on her weekly show Super Soul Sunday, Oprah dubbed him an “up and coming thought leader of the next generation of spiritual thinkers.” Both an honor, and a mouthful.
Mastin’s mission is to connect people back to what makes them happy. Happy people make better choices, and better choices make for a better planet.